- Additional information
Buy Best Quality Kashmiri Almond Oil Online
Kashmiri Almond Oil is a good source of the antioxidant vitamin E and unsaturated fats. Diets rich in unsaturated fat may provide some health benefits, including a reduced risk of heart disease and obesity, and they may aid weight loss.
You can buy Kashmir almond oil at an amazing price and get it delivered at your door step. We strive to bring you the best quality products from Kashmir. We deliver across India. Buy and enjoy the various amazing benefits of saffron, which has been harvested with much care.
Order now and get it delivered at your door step. Call us at – +91 94697 24 365.
Note: This might be bitter in taste, so recommended for external use only.
Potential Health Benefits of Almond Oil
- Almond oil consists of 70% monounsaturated fat, which has been researched for its effects on heart health.
- Monounsaturated fats have been shown to increase levels of “good” HDL cholesterol.
- HDL is a type of protein that carries cholesterol away from the arteries and transports it to the liver, where it is broken down and excreted from the body. Healthy levels of HDL cholesterol have been shown to help protect against heart disease (13).
- Both almonds and almond oil have also been shown to lower levels of “bad” LDL cholesterol and total cholesterol (14).
- High in Antioxidants
- Almond oil is a great source of the potent antioxidant vitamin E.
- In fact, 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of this nutty oil delivers 26% of the recommended daily intake.
- Vitamin E is a group of eight fat-soluble compounds that have antioxidant properties.
- These compounds protect cells from harmful substances called free radicals.
- Beneficial for Blood Sugar Control
- Adding almond oil to your diet may help keep your blood sugar stable.
- This oil is rich in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, both of which have been shown to help lower blood sugar in people with diabetes (20).
- May promote heart health, aid weight loss and keep blood sugar levels stable.
- Almond Oil Beauty Benefits
- Almond oil is a popular ingredient in natural beauty products. This mild and soothing oil is beneficial for both the skin and hair.
- This is partly thanks to its emollient properties, meaning it helps prevent water loss from the skin.
- This quality makes almond oil an excellent choice to keep the skin, hair and scalp soft and hydrated (25).
- The moisturizing effects of almond oil may be especially helpful for people who have dry or sensitive skin.
- Almond oil is packed with vitamin E, which may help protect the skin from sun damage and premature aging.
- Animal studies have shown that when applied to the skin, vitamin E may help protect cells from sun damage. It does this by reducing DNA damage and chemical and structural changes in the skin that have been caused by the sun’s rays (26, 27).
- This makes using unrefined almond oil important in skin care as well, as unrefined oil is higher in vitamin E.
- What’s more, this soothing oil may even help prevent the spread of stretch marks.
- One study in 160 women found that the topical application of sweet almond oil reduced the spread of stretch marks in the abdominal area, as well as redness and itching (28).
- This versatile oil makes a great choice for people looking for natural beauty products that have a limited number of ingredients and can be used in many ways.
- It can function as a gentle makeup remover, a natural skin or hair moisturizer or a velvety massage oil.